AUTHENTIC GERMAN BIERS IN STEINS
Prepare to have your taste buds thank you for this
Authentic Oktoberfest selection.
Once you arrive, if you haven't already purchased your Fest Stein & Bier package in advance, purchase your bier tickets and stein (optional) at the big bier ticket tent inside the Munich Festhalle. Then head over to the Oktoberfest NW bars, grab your authentic bier and prost your neighbors!
Feeling extra festive? Good, us too! You'll have the option to purchase authentic Munich-style steins in either 1/2 liter or 1 liter sizes.
All steins sold only at the event during the festival and while supplies last!
FEST STEIN & BIER PACKAGE
- General Admission
- Oktoberfest Souvenir Stein + 2 Drink Tickets with Fast Line
- Official Oktoberfest NW Souvenir Drinking Glove (while supplies last)
Friday. Saturday: $45.00 (retail value $49.00)
Sunday: $37.00 (retail value $41.50)
NEW! FEST STEIN, BIER & FOOD PACKAGE
- General Admission
- Official Oktoberfest Stein + 2 Drink Tickets with Fast Line
- Souvenir Oktoberfest NW Drinking Glove (while supplies last)
- $15 in Oktoberfest NW Food Vouchers (as good as cash)
Friday. Saturday: $57.00 (retail value $64.00)
Sunday: $49.00 (retail value $56.50)
Note: Single Steins without the bier package will be available to purchase onsite all weekend of Oktoberfest NW.
WUNDERBAR!!!! Savings online means more to spend on German grub, or...more bier!!!
The Festhalle will pour:
1) Trumer Pils - German Pilsner, Full Flavor Lager.
2) Warsteiner Oktoberfest - Mild & Smooth with soft, hoppy aftertaste.
3) Hofbrau Oktoberfest - Crisp, Full Flavor Bold Lager.
4) Hacker-Pschorr Weisse - Rich, Fairly Sweet Wheat.
5) Paulaner Oktoberfest - Amber beer style developed to celebrate the original Oktoberfest over 200 years ago.
6) Warsteiner Dunkel - Malty & Smooth Lager.
7) Seattle Cider Company Semi Sweet Hard Cider - A light, crisp cider with just a touch of sweetness. Honey in color with notes of bergamot orange, lemon and apple, this refreshing cider reveals hints of citrus and cinnamon on the palate.
8) Seattle Cider Company Spiced Peach Cider - Fermented on dried peaches and cracked cardamom pods.
VIP EXPERIENCE: EXCLUSIVE ADDITIONAL GERMAN BIER POURED ONLY IN VIP: HACKER-PSCHORR GOLD!
Maybe bier isn't your cup of... well... bier. That's okay!
Enjoy delicious wines from Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi, including Cabernet Sauvignon, Riesling, and Chardonnay.
Sip. Prost. Sip.
So, when is the last DRINK ticket sale & LAST POUR?
Last call to purchase alcoholic drink tickets is 45 minutes before close each day & last pour is 30 minutes before close.
Friday, Oct. 4: Last ticket sale: 11:15pm & last pour 11:30pm
Saturday, Oct. 5: Last ticket sale: 11:15pm & last pour 11:30pm
Sunday, Oct. 6: Last ticket sale: 5:15pm & last pour 5:30pm
can i bring my own Stein?
While we think our Official Oktoberfest Northwest steins are pretty sweet, guests are allowed to bring their own steins into the event. However, bar staff cannot pour directly into steins brought into the event. So, if you buy a bier they will give you a cup of bier back, that you can then pour into your stein. This includes steins from previous years sold at Oktoberfest NW. Only this year's steins will receive direct pours into them.
Be Smart - Don't Drink & Drive!
Did you get designated as the driver in your group? You can sign up at the Root Bier Garden at Oktoberfest Northwest to receive free soda, water and drip coffee, if you participate in the Designated Drivers program.
LYFT - RIDE SMART
Lyft is offering Oktoberfest Northwest guests 20% off 2 rides up to US$5.00/ride to/from the Washington State Fair Events Center, valid between Oct 4, 2019 and Oct 6, 2019.
Download the Lyft app HERE
ENTER CODE: OKTOBERFESTNW19
There will be a Transportation Tent near the Blue Gate at Oktoberfest Northwest where drivers can pick you up at the event after you have arranged for a taxi or another car service for pick-up on your own.
More details HERE.