All-New VIP Dinner & Experience
Dine & Drink at Oktoberfest Northwest in style as a VIP!
WHEN: Saturday, October 8 from 5:00pm - 7:00pm
(Doors open at 4:30pm)
LOCATION: The Fair View Club at the Washington State Fair Events Center (Enter at the Blue Gate, follow signs)
PARKING: FREE at the Blue Lot (For directions, check out our Getting There section)
COST: $100 pre-sale online until Sept. 30th. $120 at the door.
($200 value; price includes tax & gratuity included in price)
Limited spots available! VIP Dinner & Experience is for 21 & Up Only.
Fair View Club VIP Dinner
- Authentic German dinner with 3 Amazing Courses by The Vault Catering, Full Menu HERE.
(Fixed menu, NO specialty food requests or vegan options available. Menu exclusive to VIP Dinner guests)
- Specialty German Beer: Warsteiner Braumeister Red Bock Ale will be exclusive to the VIP Dinner! The limited edition beer was made to celebrate the 500th Anniversary of the Bavarian Purity Law.
(Cider and/or wine options also available)
- 'Meet & Greet' with our host Manuela Horn, The Queen of Oktoberfest
- Official Stein with 3 beverage tickets (The tickets can be used for beer, wine or cider at the dinner and/or Festhalle)
- Souvenir Oktoberfest lanyard
- Live polka music
- Skip the Beer Ticket Lines! Option to buy additional beer tickets before entering the event (Cash only.)
Oktoberfest Northwest Festhalle
- Same-day Admission on 10/8/16
- Dedicated VIP Only Area with Private Bar located right by the Festhalle Main Stage in the main event!
(For VIP guests to use beverage tickets included in VIP experience or purchased separately)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The VIP Dinner & Experience is 21 & Over Only. VIP dinner guests may enter into the main Oktoberfest NW Festhalle before the dinner, however, VIP benefits (i.e. steins, beer tickets, etc.) will be given at the actual dinner. Guests must have their ticket & lanyard for entrance into Oktoberfest Northwest and the VIP dinner.
VIP Dinner & Experience Catered by: