You don't have to go to Munich to have authentic German beers in steins!
Prepare to have your taste buds thank you for this Authentic Oktoberfest selection.
Once you arrive, purchase your bier tickets and stein (optional) at the big bier ticket tents inside the Festhalle. Then head over to the Oktoberfest NW bars, grab your authentic bier and prost your neighbors!
Feeling extra festive? Good, us too! You'll have the option to purchase authentic Munich-style steins in either 1/2 liter or 1 liter sizes. Sold only at the event during the festival and while supplies last!
JOIN US ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7, AT 8:00PM AS WE TAP THE OKTOBERFEST FIRKIN TO OFFICIALLY OPEN OKTOBERFEST NORTHWEST!
The Festhalle will pour:
1) Trumer Pils - German Pilsner, Full Flavor Lager 4.8% ABV
2) Warsteiner Oktoberfest - Mild & Smooth with soft, hoppy aftertaste 5.9% ABV
3) Hofbrau Oktoberfest - Crisp, Full Flavor Bold Lager 6.3% ABV
4) Hacker-Pschorr Weisse - Rich, Fairly Sweet Wheat 5.5% ABV
5) Paulaner Oktoberfest - Amber beer style developed to celebrate the original Oktoberfest over 200 years ago. 5.8% ABV
6) Warsteiner Dunkel - Malty & Smooth Lager 4.9% ABV
7) Schilling Gold Hard Cider - Handcrafted in the Pacific Northwest made from 100% fresh pressed WA apples (Vegan, Gluten free & GMO-free)
Maybe bier isn't your cup of... well... bier. That's okay!
House Wine will be serving great wines like their Riesling, Dark Cabernet Sauvignon, and Chardonnay.
So, when is last call & LAST Pour you ask?
Last call to purchase beer/wine tickets is 30 minutes before close each day & last pour is 15 minutes before close.
Friday, Oct. 7: Last call: 11:30pm & last pour 11:45pm
Saturday, Oct. 8: Last call: 11:30pm & last pour 11:45pm
Sunday, Oct. 9: Last call: 5:30pm & last pour 5:45pm
can i bring my own Stein?
While we think our Official Oktoberfest Northwest steins are pretty sweet, guests are allowed to bring their own steins into the event. However, bar staff cannot pour directly into steins brought into the event. So, if you buy a beer they will give you a cup of beer back, that you can then pour into your stein. This includes steins from previous years sold at Oktoberfest NW. Only this year's steins will receive direct pours into them. Prost!
Be Smart - Don't Drink & Drive!
Did you get designated as the driver in your group? Thank you for being responsible! You can also sign up at the Root Bier Garden at Oktoberfest Northwest to receive free soda, water and drip coffee, if you participate in the Designated Drivers program.
There will be a Taxi Stand near the Blue Gate at Oktoberfest Northwest where drivers can pick you up at the event after you have arranged for a taxi or another car service like Uber or Lyft for pick-up on your own. More details HERE.